Convention Services Request Form
Orthopedics and Trauma Products
Sawbones (NOT STOCKED)
**Please note we do not stock sawbones. You must order directly from Pacific Research/Sawbones at (206) 463-5551.Their website (www.sawbones.com) has a section of Smith & Nephew custom sawbones for specific use with some of our products.
Terms and Conditions
All Convention Service Requests require a 10 DAY NOTICE prior to actual ship date.
- All requests are subject to availability. You will be notified should an item be unavailable.
- Please inspect kits upon arrival and alert Convention Services of any missing parts
- Save shipping containers for return shipment
- You are responsible for ordering Sawbones directly through Pacific Research/Sawbones (Ordering information is located at the end of the Convention Services Request Form.)
Penalties are assessed for failure to follow return procedures below:
- All shipments are to be returned via Federal Express due to high inventory values and minimal equipment resources
- All meeting equipment is to be returned within 3 business days of the meeting event or you will be charged a $100 per business day late fee for each late return unless you have contacted the Convention Services department directly. Only the Convention Services Coordinators can provide extensions.
- The ideal way to send each return shipment is Federal Express, two-day service. It is the responsibility of the shipper to pay the costs to return the equipment.
- Please email FedEx tracking numbers to firstname.lastname@example.org
It is the responsibility of the shipper to make sure all materials are returned to:
Smith & Nephew Orthopaedics
Attention: Convention Services
7135 Goodlett Farms Pkwy
Dock C, Door 2
Cordova TN 38016
- Any disputes for lost or late shipments must be supported through the supplying of shipping records to the Convention Services Coordinator. Please keep records of each CS return shipment.
- All charges for delinquent materials are final and will be deducted from your commission check or cost center.