Convention Services Request Form
Orthopedics and Trauma Products
Sawbones (NOT STOCKED)
**Please note we do not stock sawbones. You must order directly from Pacific Research/Sawbones at (206) 463-5551.Their website (www.sawbones.com) has a section of Smith & Nephew custom sawbones for specific use with some of our products.
Please check the Conflict Calendar before submitting a request. The dates listed on this calendar are dates that either Recon or Trauma products will be unavailable. Click here to view the conflict calendar.
Terms and Conditions
All Convention Service Requests require a 10 DAY NOTICE prior to actual ship date.
- All requests are subject to availability. You will be notified should an item be unavailable.
- Please inspect kits upon arrival and alert Convention Services of any missing parts
- Save shipping containers for return shipment
- You are responsible for ordering Sawbones directly through Pacific Research/Sawbones (Ordering information is located at the end of the Convention Services Request Form.)
Penalties are assessed for failure to follow return procedures below:
- All shipments are to be returned via Federal Express due to high inventory values and minimal equipment resources
- All meeting equipment is to be returned within 3 business days of the meeting event or you will be charged a $100 per business day late fee for each late return unless you have contacted the Convention Services department directly. Only the Convention Services Coordinators can provide extensions.
- The ideal way to send each return shipment is Federal Express, two-day service; It is the responsibility of the shipper to pay the costs to return the equipment.
- Please email FedEx tracking numbers to firstname.lastname@example.org
It is the responsibility of the shipper to make sure all materials are returned to:
Smith & Nephew Orthopaedics
Attention: Convention Services
7135 Goodlett Farms Pkwy
Dock C, Door 2
Cordova TN 38016
- Any disputes for lost or late shipments must be supported through the supplying of shipping records to the Convention Services Coordinator. Please keep records of each CS return shipment.
- All charges for delinquent materials are final and will be deducted from your commission check or cost center.